The Body Shop International PLC, referred to as The Body Shop, has a spread consisting of 1,200 merchandise, together with cosmetics and make-up in its 2,500 franchised shops in sixty one nations. The corporate, which has its worldwide headquarters in Littlehampton, West Sussex, England, was based in 1976 by Anita Roddick and is now half owned by L’Oréal.
The Body Shop carries a variety of merchandise for the physique, face, hair and residential. The Body Shop claims its merchandise are “inspired by nature” and so they function elements equivalent to marula oil and sesame seed oil sourced by the Community Fair Trade program.
In 2010, The Body Shop produced its first ECOCERT licensed natural skincare line, Nutriganics. Following the launch of Nutriganics, The Body Shop reformulated their hair line to comprise no parabens or colourants (Rainforest Hair Care), and produced a brand new line of antiperspirant deodorants that include no parabens or aluminium salts, and makes use of volcanic minerals in its place.
- Body Butters (together with Moringa, Satsuma, Strawberry, Olive, Shea, Mango and Coconut)
- Body products equivalent to body scrubs, lotion, and loofahs
- Make Up (together with mascara, lipstick, lip butter, lip gloss, eye shadow and mineral make up)
- Full skin care ranges (together with Tea tree, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Aloe vera and Seaweed)
- Paediatrician authorised child vary
- Males’s skincare (Together with Maca Root and White Musk)
- Hair care (together with their well-known Banana shampoo and Banana conditioner)
- Fragrances (Girls’s and Males’s)
- Bath products together with bathe gels and soaps
Accessible Job Positions at Retail Shops